“Breathe taking experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mountain Skills Rock Guides, LLC

Mountain Skills Rock Guides, LLC
Ranked #4 of 19 Tours in Taos
More attraction details
Owner description: Mountain Skills Rock Climbing Guides offers guided rock climbing trips to the best climbing destinations in Northern New Mexico, and Las Vegas, NV. Whether you are a first time beginner or a seasoned veteran, come visit one of these pristine locations with us. You will be led by our professional, friendly, and experienced staff through an enjoyable adventure where you can relax and climb with confidence. Our staff has experience working with one on one privates, families, scout groups, church groups, corporate team building, and school groups of all sizes.
Medford, Oregon
“Breathe taking experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

Mountain Skills set us up with an excellent guide, Dan Young. It is a little nerve racking to put your life in someone elses hands but I felt completely safe with our guide. He provided a great place to climb that challenged us at different skill levels within the group. We learned a lot and had fun. Thanks for the amazing experience.

Visited September 2013

USA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

We had a great time with our guide Dan Young at Red Rock Canyon, He was very focused on safety but never at the expense of a great climbing experience. He reviewed with us the equipment, and the dos and don'ts of how to use the gear. He provided suggestions on how to improve our climbing skills without handholding us up the rock face. I would definitely recommend this company and our guide Dan.

Baltimore
“Great Climbing Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

Mountain Skills & my guide in Red Rocks, NV (Massey Teel) were excellent. We structured a weekend exactly to my desires - one that encompassed a long multi-pitch climb along with another day focused exclusively on skills transfer & practice. Massey was great to spend a couple days with - great attitude, personality, fun to be around, and excellent rock climbing guide.

Taos, New Mexico
“Another Amazing Taos experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

What a great choice to book a rock climbing trip with Mountain Skills when my two nephews came to town. Harrison was a wonderful guide - so skilled, patient, funny - a really great teacher. We had a group that included all ages and Harrison tailored the experience to fit our needs. The scenery couldn't have been better. Mountain Skills was so accommodating in terms of booking a specific trip to fit our needs. I highly recommend them and Harrison!

Visited August 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“What a great way to spend a day.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

This was my first time rock climbing. I met my guide Nathan and spent the day at Red Rock, just outside Las Vegas. My guide was great. He was very knowledgeable and patient. I never felt as if I was in any danger during the entire experience. The views were awesome and the accomplishment of conquering the climb was very special. I will absolutely be back.