“Great Time with Mountain Skills Rock Guides!!”

Mountain Skills Rock Guides, LLC
Ranked #3 of 19 Outdoor Activities in Taos
More attraction details
Owner description: Mountain Skills Rock Climbing Guides offers guided rock climbing trips to the best climbing destinations in Northern New Mexico, and Las Vegas, NV. Whether you are a first time beginner or a seasoned veteran, come visit one of these pristine locations with us. You will be led by our professional, friendly, and experienced staff through an enjoyable adventure where you can relax and climb with confidence. Our staff has experience working with one on one privates, families, scout groups, church groups, corporate team building, and school groups of all sizes.
Reviewed 21 April 2014

My family had such a great time rock climbing with Mountain Skills! Our age range was 4-74 and we ALL had a fantastic time. Cliff kept us all busy and engaged and feeling very safe. Big thanks to Cliff for taking such great care of us, and to Jay and Donna for running a tight ship!

-Becky in ABQ

"awesome experience"
in 5 reviews
"capable guide"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this experience"
"fear of heights"
in 5 reviews
"new mexico"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 14 March 2014

I was in Las Vegas for a conference in February and booked a day climbing at Red Rocks with Tracy. Best decision! Red rocks is world class. Climbs for all abilities and lengths. We did Birdland, 5.7, 5 pitches. Beautiful day. Tracy was a great guide. She was extremely safe, offered technique tips throughout, and planned the day perfectly. I will definitely do it again.

Get off the strip and hit Red Rocks!

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Donna - Just want to say thanks in setting this up and to let you know that Tracy was a great guide and instructor. I would highly recommend her to anyone of your future students. The three days we spent on the rocks 1-on-1 at Red Rock was a brain dump to begin to bring me up to speed with all (well almost) of the changes in the rock climbing disciple since I was last on a rope over thirty years ago! Also, her help in selecting a proper pair of climbing shoes was invaluable and will prevent me from losing any more toe nails in the future!

Reviewed 26 December 2013

My husband and I had a great time climbing at Red Rock. I am experienced in climbing, but had a bad ankle, and my husband had his first experience climbing here. I felt so good about the company when they were in constant contact for information. Since I did book kind of last minute, I was expecting much less than I got. I'm so happy with the company and guide. Glenda was really friendly, knowledgeable, and fun!

I would use this company in a heart beat if I go climbing in Vegas again! Loved it!