“Unmissable”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unmissable”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Wonderful used cowboy boots at good prices and some Western memorabilia.A must visit place.
The owner was really helpful,but sadly I have large feet!!!
I believe it was sold in July so hopefully nothing will change.
I will be back!

Visited June 2013

Colorado Springs, Colorado
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“must shop here”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

This is a terrific store.Cowboy and cowgirl clothes,boots etc and SO much more.Great owner,so much cool stuff,do yourself a favor and visit!

Visited June 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Yup, this is the place!”
Reviewed 25 September 2012

We're visiting Taos for two days from Northern California. My partner came to mountain bike, and I came to shop...specifically for a pair of used cowboy boots. Glad I found Horsefeathers, and the opportunity to meet Lindsey. He's a charming gentleman with a silly side and an immediate pal. I decided on a pair of boots that I could have easily lived without, but he gave me a fair price on them and I will enjoy them immensely. He fitted me with a gorgeous hat (and I don't even wear hats!) that according to him "made me look like a babe", so now I'm considering going back tomorrow to buy that too! I'm sure I'm not the only 50 year old gal that would still like to be mistaken for a "babe"! I got a few other trinkets as well as some free advice on the must see's around town. Just the kind of experience that makes traveling so much fun.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Dirtgal
Arizona
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Don't Miss This Taos Classic Landmark Cowboy / Western Shop!!”
Reviewed 8 September 2012 via mobile

What a great place. This shop is LOADED with Americana. I asked the owner if he sold his stuff on ebay. He replied: What's the fun of that? Horsefeathers is a great shop to treasure hunt in. Plus they have an amazing selection of Western boots and hats to get you into the Taos mood. The folks who own this shop are unique, fun and funny. Go here for the fun of it and walk out with your spurs jingle jangling.

2 Thank ElCazadorArizona
Austin, Texas
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“One of the highlights of our trip to Taos”
Reviewed 1 February 2012

My husband and I visited Horse Feathers during our visit to Taos, and we really enjoyed seeing the store and meeting Lindsey, who co-owns the store with his wife. It's an amazing place, full of old western paraphernalia including hats, boots, and clothing, and much, much more. It's much more fun than some of the more sterile, tourist-y stores we saw in Santa Fe. Lindsey is the nicest man and a pleasure to talk to, with great stories. He also seriously knows his hats and has a fantastic collection of them. He showed us one that perfectly suited my husband's difficult-to-fit head, and he is also not afraid to say when he thinks a hat's fit or shape is unflattering, and this made me trust him all the more. He will steer you right, and just seeing the inside of the store is fun, even if you are not in the market for Western wear. We are looking forward to visiting him and his store on our next trip!

Visited January 2012