My mother and I stayed one night at this old Inn, with part of the building 200 years old.It is located in a old fortress built by Spainish in 18th century. Peggy the owner is very helpful explaining history of the Inn. All furnitures looked antique but comfortable. It has a beautiful courtyard with water fountain. Free cookies and cold drinks were available for afternoon. The best part was the breakfast, with fresh made French toasts and fresh fruits. One warning, don't believe your GPS and Google Map. We spent one hour try to find this place, only to learned from Visit Center that you have to trust Peggy's map, not your navigation apps. Must be due to mysterious power of this area??
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn on La Loma Plaza is an historic Taos landmark located near the downtown Plaza providing intimate and luxurious accommodations. Sequestered behind high adobe walls, the Inn has expansive grounds, towering trees, and commanding mountain views. The spacious guest areas feature high ceilings, fountains, green plants and quiet corners. Most rooms have private patios or decks, sitting areas in front of the wood-burning fireplace, mountain views and include a full breakfast. One-bedroom studios, one and two-bedroom suites with kitchenettes are also available. AAA Four-Diamond rated for twelve years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Inn on La Loma Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On La Loma Hotel Taos
- Inn On La Loma Plaza Taos, New Mexico