We stayed for two nights in a nice room with a little balcony. Very comfortable bed, shower large and clean. Jerry was kind and helpful for restaurants and hiking trails. Close to the plaza too and they have a parking lot. On the minus side, the afternoon snack was offered only the first day and the spa is not working. But the inn is nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn on La Loma Plaza is an historic Taos landmark located near the downtown Plaza providing intimate and luxurious accommodations. Sequestered behind high adobe walls, the Inn has expansive grounds, towering trees, and commanding mountain views. The spacious guest areas feature high ceilings, fountains, green plants and quiet corners. Most rooms have private patios or decks, sitting areas in front of the wood-burning fireplace, mountain views and include a full breakfast. One-bedroom studios, one and two-bedroom suites with kitchenettes are also available. AAA Four-Diamond rated for twelve years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Inn on La Loma Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On La Loma Hotel Taos
- Inn On La Loma Plaza Taos, New Mexico