We just celebrated an anniversary with two nights at this lovely historic inn. It is attractively furnished, the rooms are large and quiet, and the inn is set back from the road in a beautiful garden. It's walking distance from the main plaza and the breakfasts were plentiful and delicious. The attention to detail is evident thoughout and the innkeeper, Peggy, gave us a wonderful tip (and maps!) for a hike out at the Wild Rivers recreation area that was a highlight of the trip. Their sweet and well-behaved spring spaniel welcomed us on arrival. I've already recommended this inn to a couple friends looking for a nice, romantic getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn on La Loma Plaza is an historic Taos landmark located near the downtown Plaza providing intimate and luxurious accommodations. Sequestered behind high adobe walls, the Inn has expansive grounds, towering trees, and commanding mountain views. The spacious guest areas feature high ceilings, fountains, green plants and quiet corners. Most rooms have private patios or decks, sitting areas in front of the wood-burning fireplace, mountain views and include a full breakfast. One-bedroom studios, one and two-bedroom suites with kitchenettes are also available. AAA Four-Diamond rated for twelve years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Inn on La Loma Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On La Loma Hotel Taos
- Inn On La Loma Plaza Taos, New Mexico