We stayed for two nights. The inn is in a good location, within walking distance from the main plaza, good restaurants and museums. The grounds are beautiful and the innkeeper was nice. The breakfast was good and there were always plenty of snacks, cookies, and soft drinks available. My only real complaint was that our room was very dated -- while spacious and comfortable, we felt like we were staying at a relative's house that had not been updated since then 1970's. (There appears to be a new wing to the inn that presumably has updated rooms; try to get one of those.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn on La Loma Plaza is an historic Taos landmark located near the downtown Plaza providing intimate and luxurious accommodations. Sequestered behind high adobe walls, the Inn has expansive grounds, towering trees, and commanding mountain views. The spacious guest areas feature high ceilings, fountains, green plants and quiet corners. Most rooms have private patios or decks, sitting areas in front of the wood-burning fireplace, mountain views and include a full breakfast. One-bedroom studios, one and two-bedroom suites with kitchenettes are also available. AAA Four-Diamond rated for twelve years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Inn on La Loma Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On La Loma Hotel Taos
- Inn On La Loma Plaza Taos, New Mexico