We spent three nights here & had a wonderful experience. We were upgraded upon arrival to a suite in the new tower. The innkeepers are incredibly thoughtful. We had fresh flowers, robes & slippers, Keurig machine, cold drinks including water all included in the price of the room. They made reservations & recommendations for us. The breakfasts were wonderful and there were always snacks set out with warm cookies in the afternoon. Everything was delightful. We will be staying here next time we come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn on La Loma Plaza is an historic Taos landmark located near the downtown Plaza providing intimate and luxurious accommodations. Sequestered behind high adobe walls, the Inn has expansive grounds, towering trees, and commanding mountain views. The spacious guest areas feature high ceilings, fountains, green plants and quiet corners. Most rooms have private patios or decks, sitting areas in front of the wood-burning fireplace, mountain views and include a full breakfast. One-bedroom studios, one and two-bedroom suites with kitchenettes are also available. AAA Four-Diamond rated for twelve years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Inn on La Loma Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On La Loma Hotel Taos
- Inn On La Loma Plaza Taos, New Mexico