Beautiful old building a short walk from Taos Plaza. Quiet, clean, lovely room with lots of mission-style ambiance. The grounds are beautifully landscaped, the dining room has refreshments in the evening, and the included breakfast was delicious: egg frittata, fruit tart, smoothie, thick cut bacon, strong coffee. I wish we'd had more time to hang out in the sitting room. It is an ideal space for reading, playing games, or just browsing books and curios. Great collection of typewriters. They have a comprehensive library of movies that you can take back to your room.
The hosts were simply wonderful- helping us find a dinner reservation after our late arrival, even during fiesta, and making sure we made the most of our short time in Taos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn on La Loma Plaza is an historic Taos landmark located near the downtown Plaza providing intimate and luxurious accommodations. Sequestered behind high adobe walls, the Inn has expansive grounds, towering trees, and commanding mountain views. The spacious guest areas feature high ceilings, fountains, green plants and quiet corners. Most rooms have private patios or decks, sitting areas in front of the wood-burning fireplace, mountain views and include a full breakfast. One-bedroom studios, one and two-bedroom suites with kitchenettes are also available. AAA Four-Diamond rated for twelve years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Inn on La Loma Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On La Loma Hotel Taos
- Inn On La Loma Plaza Taos, New Mexico