My husband and I spent 3 days at this hotel. It truly is an amazing place! Great services, beautiful decor, tranquil and so relaxing. Its a hidden gem! Its no wonder Conde Naste Traveler put this hotel on their Gold list. I can't say enough good things about this place. The food was great, the pool and hottub were awesome. The spa was wonderful. They recirculate the water here and there are water features and vegitation all over the place. If you need a place to just get away from it all, this is the place! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just three blocks from Taos Plaza, El Monte Sagrado Living Resort and Spa offers a secluded yet indulgent sanctuary. In harmonious coexistence with its natural setting, El Monte Sagrado is surrounded by towering mountains and rustic high desert, sunlit, fish-filled streams, tropical flora and the sounds of calming waterfalls. Guests are inspired by the nurturing ambiance and mystique of the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your El Monte Sagrado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Monte Sagrado Hotel Taos
- El Monte Sagrado Taos, New Mexico