This was a very luxurious hotel. Each bathroom had a seperate bath and shower! The rooms were very modern and they also had fireplace. There were also houses that you could get, that were differnt country themes. We liked the hotel so much we canceled our reservation the first night and ate there. The hotel was about a 5 minute walk from there to downtown. Downtown was very nice. There was many shops, and alot of them had really good prices. But some were pretty expensive. Overall, this was the nicest hotel we stayed at on our trip to New Mexico.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just three blocks from Taos Plaza, El Monte Sagrado Living Resort and Spa offers a secluded yet indulgent sanctuary. In harmonious coexistence with its natural setting, El Monte Sagrado is surrounded by towering mountains and rustic high desert, sunlit, fish-filled streams, tropical flora and the sounds of calming waterfalls. Guests are inspired by the nurturing ambiance and mystique of the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your El Monte Sagrado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Monte Sagrado Hotel Taos
- El Monte Sagrado Taos, New Mexico