My 4 girlfriends and I had the pleasure of staying here for 2 nights . What an amazing place! The rooms were spacious and beautifully appointed. Food was excellent, the grounds were landscaped so naturally. Would be a perfect place for a wedding. But by far ,it was the staff that shined. We met a gentalman named D Crowfeather that took care of the grounds. He took the time to show us many different aspects of the eco-system that makes this place so special and answered many questions that we had. He also gave us all a gift that he had handmade for each of us.This was MUCH more than an average hotel stay. We had the most amazing time . He went out of his way to make sure our stay was memorable. It was, and more! I'll definately be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just three blocks from Taos Plaza, El Monte Sagrado Living Resort and Spa offers a secluded yet indulgent sanctuary. In harmonious coexistence with its natural setting, El Monte Sagrado is surrounded by towering mountains and rustic high desert, sunlit, fish-filled streams, tropical flora and the sounds of calming waterfalls. Guests are inspired by the nurturing ambiance and mystique of the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your El Monte Sagrado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Monte Sagrado Hotel Taos
- El Monte Sagrado Taos, New Mexico