From the moment we met the first staff member, Victoria, who parked our car we were enchanted with El Monte. The service is impeccable. We were upgraded to a better room when I messed up the reservation. The pool is beautiful. We ate at the restaurant one night and the waiter seemed a little annoyed at first but warmed up. The food was really good. We shared a steak. The property is pretty and serene. Victoria was a wealth of information and could give lessons on service. One way we woke up to a chilly morning, When we called for the car we left our room to find the car waiting for us and the frost scrapped from the windows. This was indicative of the type of service we got. The only negative was I left a note and tip for the housekeeper to leave extra sugar and cream for our coffee. We not only didn't have extra we did have any. Other than this small blip the stay was awesome. The accommodations were comfortable, the suite was beautiful and well appointed and most important to me, clean!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just three blocks from Taos Plaza, El Monte Sagrado Living Resort and Spa offers a secluded yet indulgent sanctuary. In harmonious coexistence with its natural setting, El Monte Sagrado is surrounded by towering mountains and rustic high desert, sunlit, fish-filled streams, tropical flora and the sounds of calming waterfalls. Guests are inspired by the nurturing ambiance and mystique of the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your El Monte Sagrado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Monte Sagrado Hotel Taos
- El Monte Sagrado Taos, New Mexico