We stayed here for 1 night and was able to get a descent price because it's off season! The hotel and the property is enchanting. The staff are very nice and very professional. I said almost perfect but the parking charge. The hotel charge us $20 daily just by parking on their property. Since it's off season , we did not use the Valet service as the parking is wide open and very convenient. But to say that this automatic charge is very disappointing. I just hope they give it to those guys at the front that works so hard!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just three blocks from Taos Plaza, El Monte Sagrado Living Resort and Spa offers a secluded yet indulgent sanctuary. In harmonious coexistence with its natural setting, El Monte Sagrado is surrounded by towering mountains and rustic high desert, sunlit, fish-filled streams, tropical flora and the sounds of calming waterfalls. Guests are inspired by the nurturing ambiance and mystique of the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your El Monte Sagrado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Monte Sagrado Hotel Taos
- El Monte Sagrado Taos, New Mexico