Let me preface my remarks by saying every staff member I dealt with could not have been more gratious.It started with the young lady who picked up my car,the lovely young lady who checked me in,to the gentleman who helped show me how the ac worked..
The room was absoluitely wonderful.It had two suites that were beautiful.My only concern with the room is that the suite had a nice table to either eat or play games at.The table only had three chairs.The living room was beautiful.My problem was that as the couch was very comfortable and could seat three people there should have a comfortable separate chair for the fourth person,
The beds were very comfortable and the bathrooms were wonderful.I muswt admit we did not eat in the restaurant as friends had recommened other places in town,The place itself is beautiful as are the grounds.I did not mind the valet fee as it was convenient..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just three blocks from Taos Plaza, El Monte Sagrado Living Resort and Spa offers a secluded yet indulgent sanctuary. In harmonious coexistence with its natural setting, El Monte Sagrado is surrounded by towering mountains and rustic high desert, sunlit, fish-filled streams, tropical flora and the sounds of calming waterfalls. Guests are inspired by the nurturing ambiance and mystique of the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your El Monte Sagrado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Monte Sagrado Hotel Taos
- El Monte Sagrado Taos, New Mexico