Strange check in area. Food and drinks were fantastic. Bed was comfy. The down side was there was a 4 inch gap under the door and we were put right by the entrance. All night (even with earplugs) we were woken up. Pool and grounds are worth the stay! A+
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just three blocks from Taos Plaza, El Monte Sagrado Living Resort and Spa offers a secluded yet indulgent sanctuary. In harmonious coexistence with its natural setting, El Monte Sagrado is surrounded by towering mountains and rustic high desert, sunlit, fish-filled streams, tropical flora and the sounds of calming waterfalls. Guests are inspired by the nurturing ambiance and mystique of the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Preferred Hotels, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your El Monte Sagrado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Monte Sagrado Hotel Taos
- El Monte Sagrado Taos, New Mexico