We felt welcome from the moment we arrived, and the property is beautiful, with or without plenty of snow. We stayed in the Native American Suite. Room service was fine, and the housekeeping staff was attentive. Every one in valet was friendly and helpful, and the Spa was one of the most enjoyable anywhere we've been. The library is warm and full of art, the walking paths are wonderful. Only ate at the Anaconda and it was average; I'm sure De la Tierra would be worth trying. It's a pleasant drive through some of the most beautiful mountains anywhere to the Taos Ski Valley. The road was passable even with up to 8 inches of snow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just three blocks from Taos Plaza, El Monte Sagrado Living Resort and Spa offers a secluded yet indulgent sanctuary. In harmonious coexistence with its natural setting, El Monte Sagrado is surrounded by towering mountains and rustic high desert, sunlit, fish-filled streams, tropical flora and the sounds of calming waterfalls. Guests are inspired by the nurturing ambiance and mystique of the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your El Monte Sagrado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Monte Sagrado Hotel Taos
- El Monte Sagrado Taos, New Mexico