Stayed in one of the cabins for a killer promotional deal from travelzoo (119/night). Room was nice suite style. No bath but a walk-in shower which was good except for only having the giant rain showerhead (spouse loved it - I disliked it). Loved the pool and hot tub. Food at Tierra was very good. Breakfast was tasty and reasonably priced in a pretty arboretum. Everyone was super polite ("thanks," i said. "my pleasure," they responded). Everything was clean (including the silver coffee urns).
The bed was small, too hard and bounced whenever one of us turned over (and we are not overweight).
Paying for parking anywhere in NM is ridiculous. We have more room than pretty much any state. We parked down the street in the public park's parking area and walked the 5 mins to our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just three blocks from Taos Plaza, El Monte Sagrado Living Resort and Spa offers a secluded yet indulgent sanctuary. In harmonious coexistence with its natural setting, El Monte Sagrado is surrounded by towering mountains and rustic high desert, sunlit, fish-filled streams, tropical flora and the sounds of calming waterfalls. Guests are inspired by the nurturing ambiance and mystique of the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Preferred Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your El Monte Sagrado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Monte Sagrado Hotel Taos
- El Monte Sagrado Taos, New Mexico