“Wonderful Massage and Facial”

Essential Massage of Taos
Ranked #1 of 7 Spas & Wellness in Taos
More attraction details
Owner description: For over 14 years in the same convenient location, ur licensed massage therapists have been caring for locals and visitors with professional caring touch. We offer massage therapy, spa facials, heated River Rocks massage. Our two signature treatments are: Anti-aging Eye Pampering to soothe tired eyes and the Herbal Foot Wrap with massage to rejuvenate your feet. We have appointments 7 days per week.
Schertz, Texas
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Wonderful Massage and Facial”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

I visited after a day of skiing and really needed a deep tissue massage! I had a combo treatment of massage and a facial. Brenda gave me what I consider to be one of the best massages I have ever received! She was wonderful. The deep massage eased the kinks and knots in my back and shoulders. The facial was relaxing and felt wonderful too! If I'm ever in the area again, I'll definitely be returning to Essential Massage of Taos!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Shannon S

Houston
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Wonderful and relaxing”
Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

We has wonderful massages with river rocks. Both of our therapists were knowledgable and listened to our personnel issues. We will definitely go back!

Jacksonville, Florida
“Blissful”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Great massage! Prevented any pain after a horseback ride. We had Elizabeth and Ananda and feel we had excellent massages and found them to be great people as well! Easy to arrange over the phone ahead of time.

Visited May 2013
west tx
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best Massage I've ever had.”
Reviewed 26 November 2012

I have had many massages before. As a skeptic, I had
come to view them as relaxing but an extravagant self indulgence
without any lasting effects or therapeutic value. I have changed my
mind after my wife and I had a wonderful treatment from these master
healers. My therapist keyed in on what I needed. I felt a dramatic
release of tense muscles. I feel better than I have in a long time. I
am a believer in the professionals at Essential Massage & Spa
Therapies in Taos. I will be traveling to Taos more often now.

Visited November 2012