“YUMMMMM”

La Cocina
Ranked #41 of 129 Restaurants in Taos
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Great food and very nice place. Owner Louella was there to greet us and was so sweet. Food was super, hot fresh and just what we wanted. Would highly recommend !!!

There are newer reviews for La Cocina

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Sweet service and staff and cute restaurant. The food was just so-so. The chile rellenos were satisfying and rich, but the cheese tasted like processed cheese and it was very seriously fried. Enchiladas, tamales, and chile were ok. Portions were huge. A lot of the folks eating there were eating off the non-new-Mexican menu. There are other places in town with better food, so don't go out of your way to visit if you're in town briefly.

Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

My family and I came on Tuesday night. As soon as we walked in our waitress greeted us and sat us down. She was beyond amazing and the way she was talking to us. Not like a waitress haha but as if we were friends that she hasn't seen in a long time! We were impressed! Also, when she was taking our order my wife and I did ask what was good. She reccomended the Rellenos or the Combination plate. When our plates came out they were huge!! We could of shared a plate. Our childrens plates were normal size which they didnt even finish it. I love the fact that this restuarant makes their customers feel right at home! All in all great food! Great staff, clean atmosphere, and most importantly, great waitress! We will be back!

Reviewed 3 February 2014

My favorite restaurant in Taos! Such a clean friendly environment. I love the red and green chili. I always leave satisfied...

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I loved the food chili was amazing. Service was good as we'll Fried ice cream was omg the best very friendly staff and cozy environment