“Never again”

Price range: US$10 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Lambert's of Taos is a family-owned and operated full service, upscale establishment serving Contemporary American cuisine with northern New Mexican influences in an elegant but relaxed setting. We are one of the few establishments in town that serves cocktails in addition to beer and wine. Upstairs we have the Treehouse Bar and Lounge for those not in the mood for linen tablecloths and looking for a cool, classy, and eclectic hangout with well-versed bartenders and inviting prices. During our Happy Hour (2:30 - 6:00), everything on our Happy Hour menu is $6.
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Never again”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I went to this restaurant, because my first choice was closed. Let me start with the positive. My first night server was excellent, his name was Ken. I felt taken care of and valued as a customer. The salads (both nights) were very good and inventive. The other food was good, but not superb. The seating was very close. Both nights, the hostess was almost rude, certainly not friendly...unless there was a man in the party...I had reservations, I am very "wait staff friendly" AND I tip generously. I understand this restaurant has a good reputation, but they may be resting on it too much.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank Cashelg13

“This place is it, good food”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

we have eatin another places in town, they don't compare but this place was phenomenal, the service and food was excellent. Hands down best meal in Tao

1 Thank cking123
Tubac, Arizona
“Would definitely go back - as a matter of fact, we did”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We had dinner for a special birthday celebration and it was wonderful. Our server was very helpful as we tried to decide what to order. So many good items to chose from. He also helped with the wine selection. The food was awesome. My husband had a bison steak which was very tender and cooked to perfection. We have had bison at other restaurants and sent it back because it was too tough. The ambiance was very nice and relaxing. We sat it the patio and enjoyed a wonderful Taos summer night. We went back the next day and sat in the upstairs bar and enjoyed a few of Benito's fabulous margaritas and some items from their happy hour menu. I would definitely return to Lambert's next time I am in Taos.

2 Thank Tubacians
“Superb food and atmosphere”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed happy hour and dinner in cool upstairs bar in sw decor. Bar menu and happy hour specials (2:30-5:30) are extensive and reasonably priced (6$). Dinner menu is pricey but worthwhile-had large and tasty duck entree. Fresh roasted garlic served with bread is a nice touch. Excellent friendly fast service too.

2 Thank Steve G
San Juan
“Great food, great service and a romantic patio”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

This is easily the best restaurant in Taos. From the pleasant bar and lounge upstairs to the small dining rooms and romantic patio, this place should be at the top of the list for anyone appreciating good food , good service and a great ambiance. The extensive winelist offers a good selection of reasonably priced wines. We liked it so much we dined there twice.

1 Thank DonRobertoSanJuan