“We Always Eat At Michael,s”

Michaels Kitchen Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Taos
Price range: US$7 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: A family run restaurant and bakery in business for the past 37 years and still cooking! A menu of mouth-watering American and Spanish dishes, we serve breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert.
Reviewed 8 July 2012

This is the only place we eat when in Taos. You will never go away hungry and the food is consistently good. We usually order Mexican, but everything is good.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,396)

Reviewed 6 July 2012

I have been a loyal customer of Michael's for ten years now and have never been disappointed. Michael's make THE best fried chicken and triple decker (club) sandwiches. My daughter adores the breakfast burritos and my husband loves everything huevos con salsa roja. We also love the chef salad, fresh fruit plate, and pancakes.

1  Thank Ellison C
Reviewed 1 July 2012

A great deal. Great breakfast options. I always stop here when I'm in town.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

always take visitors here...such a tradition and the food is reliable and good.

Reviewed 25 June 2012

I love the wide variety of menu items and have never been disappointed. They will even pack a lunch for you to take on a hike. I have yet to try something that I did not like.