“Cozy atmosphere, delicious food”
Review of Down Town Bistro - CLOSED

Down Town Bistro
Price range: US$6 - US$28
Cuisines: American, European
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Downtown Bistro features international cuisine with fresh, locally and organically grown produce. Our creative chefs prepare unique specials daily. Located in the heart of Taos, our restaurant features over 100 international wines by the glass.
Reviewed 31 October 2012

We were really delighted by the food and the atmosphere. It's a very pleasant, high quality but unpretentious and reasonably priced place.

Reviewed 30 October 2012

I received a complimentary meal from Nora at the Down Town Bistro and can't say enough to promote the great atmosphere, excellent food choices and great service received during my lunch visit.

Reviewed 26 September 2012

Eaten everywhere in Taos and love the Downtown Bistro! Savory and succulent are two adjectives that come to mind to describe the food. The atmosphere is elegant, service is superb, and the prices are reasonable. Dont miss it. H

1  Thank ElCazadorArizona
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Five women had lunch and all agreed the restaurant was delightful. It started with the olive oil bar complete with olives, etc., for dipping your bread. I had the butternut squash ravioli special. Excellent. A glass of Pinot Grigio topped off the lunch.

Reviewed 27 August 2012

Had dinner the Bistro with my family. I enjoyed the decor and atmosphere as it reminded me of a place I use to go to in Europe. Staff was great and the bistro had an interesting menu. I felt silly ordering a burger, however it was one of the best buffalo burgers I have ever eaten. Good value and great food.

1  Thank Nathan B