“Quaint and Friendly”

Ranked #34 of 128 Restaurants in Taos
Spanaway, Washington
“Quaint and Friendly”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The service was excellent, the coffee amazing. They offered toast for breakfast. I thought it strange at first but it was quite tasty. Organic, fair trade, environmentally conscious. Prices were reasonable. The staff were very sweet to me.

• Visited June 2014

Chelsea, Canada
“Great cafe”
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Spent a week in Taos eating hotel breakfast. Missed my morning yogurt and granola so much. Such a treat to find this cafe with the best coffee and yogurt and granola! Delish. Great place to sit and sip and look at the walls. Love.

• Visited October 2013
McKinney, Texas
“Best coffee for miles around!!”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I may have made a mistake by stopping here because now I will measure every other espresso I've ever had to the one here at World Cup. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the atmosphere is small but warm, and the coffee...well..it's amazing. I knew from the moment I swished my espresso around in the cup I had a great cup. The ONLY reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because they don't accept credit/debit cards. Everything else is absolutely wonderful!

• Visited May 2014
New York City, New York
“Small place, worth a try”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

We never planned to visit Taos, it was spur of the moment from Santa Fe. Walking around the old plaza looking for a place to grab coffee, I spied the Trip Advisor sticker on the window, and decided it must be good.

Was it ever. Coffees made to order. Charming vibe. Service friendly. International currencies plastered on the walls. I spotted two from Taiwan, maybe more, I'm not sure.
My drink was the mocha dilletante (sp?), I forgot what my friend got, Mexico something. I'm not sure that I tasted all the flavors mentioned on the menu but it was a damn fine cup of coffee!

Too bad there wasn't any WiFi here and with only a few stools, doesn't encourage lingering.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Tardykat
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“I love this place”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

People watching to beat the band early in the AM, and a superb latte, make this the quintessential Taos early morning coffee joint.....

Visited September 2013