“Can't wait for a cup of joe from WCC”
Review of World Cup Cafe

World Cup Cafe
Ranked #35 of 129 Restaurants in Taos
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I am a self proclaimed latte snob - consistently for over 10 years I have been enjoying outstanding lattes at World Cup Cafe. Coffee drinking friends love the plain coffee too.

There are newer reviews for World Cup Cafe

Reviewed 30 June 2014

World Cup makes great espresso! I love staying at b and b's, and did so in Taos. It's my experience that most mid-priced b and b's serve drip coffee, albeit made with good beans and freshly ground. Sometimes you just need an espresso.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

The service was excellent, the coffee amazing. They offered toast for breakfast. I thought it strange at first but it was quite tasty. Organic, fair trade, environmentally conscious. Prices were reasonable. The staff were very sweet to me.

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Spent a week in Taos eating hotel breakfast. Missed my morning yogurt and granola so much. Such a treat to find this cafe with the best coffee and yogurt and granola! Delish. Great place to sit and sip and look at the walls. Love.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I may have made a mistake by stopping here because now I will measure every other espresso I've ever had to the one here at World Cup. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the atmosphere is small but warm, and the coffee...well..it's amazing. I knew from the moment I swished my espresso around in the cup I had a great cup. The ONLY reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because they don't accept credit/debit cards. Everything else is absolutely wonderful!