“Great Mexican - Red Chile Mole”
Review of Guadalajara Grill

Guadalajara Grill
Ranked #30 of 128 Restaurants in Taos
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Washington DC
“Great Mexican - Red Chile Mole”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

One of the best Mexican meals I've had. I had the Shrimp Veracruz with red chile mole. Delicious and the shrimp was cooked perfectly. Very large portions, so smaller appetites could split a meal.

• Visited December 2013

Ft. Myers
“Good food, friendly staff. Fresh salsa!”
Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

Good food, very fresh. Favorites were the chicken quesadilla, pork chimichanga, and chips with salsa and guacamole. Diner like atmosphere. You place your order at the counter, grab a table and the food is brought to you. Reasonably priced for Taos. Friendly staff.

Visited December 2013
“I love chili rellenos!!!”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Guadalajara's has one of the best chili rellenos that I've ever eaten!!! Filled with mixed veggies (carrots, zucchini squash, etc.) and cheese makes it an absolutely delicious taste sensation! I'll go back and I'll order the relleno again! I liked that I could order 1/2 a relleno meal, too.

• Visited November 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Fantastic Mexican in Taos”
Reviewed 2 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Best fish tacos eaten in Northern New Mexico. Everything was super fresh and service was great. Not too much atmosphere at this location but who cares when everything else is so good. Recommended.

Visited October 2013
Port Washington, New York
“AMAZING FISH TACOS!!!!!”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

My husband and I live on the east coast and travel to New Mexico every year. We dream about the fish tacos at the Guadalajara Grill all year long. This is our first stop when we arrive in Taos and we have never been disappointed!!!!! The fish tacos are amazing!!! Whatever their secret sauce is on these tacos is a sheer delight. It is great fun to order our meal and relax with some chips and salsa and guacamole and then enjoy our much anticipated and longed for meal. We always eat here more than once on our visit to Taos. Although it has been difficult to not always order the tacos, we have eaten other dishes here and they are also fabulous!!! The portions are extremely generous, fresh and delicious!!! I strongly recommend this restaurant if you truly want an amazing treat for your taste buds!!!!!!!

• Visited August 2013