“Family Fun”
other travellers have booked this property
Your introduction to the inside of 'Sunrise at the dOme' living room
Dining room that can seat up to 10 of your friends/family with the views. The view of dOme from the formal dining room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Your introduction to the inside of 'Sunrise at the dOme' living room
Dining room that can seat up to 10 of your friends/family with the views.
The view of dOme from the formal dining room
Sunrise at the dOme
You enter through the teak doors
Two acres with a pasture and corral. You can bring your horse!
Entrance with the 38 foot beams
Beams continue inside. Wood stove and the wood is provided.
Entrance: secure gated property
Kitchen: granite, stainless steel. Everything you will need. I am a foodie!
Kitchen Bar
Kitchen is large
Dry Bar with all the glasses for your cocktail needs. Hallway to the back bedrooms, bathroom
Living room inside the dOme
Great entertaining space
Full size Sauna
Loft sleeps 4: queen and full (Euro lounge opens)
Living area in dome and steps to the loft
Steps to Loft
Separate stall shower with a view
Double sinks and a hot towel bar. Tub is a jacuzzi style.
Looking up in the dOme
King bed in the view room
Bedroom with a walk in closet. Robes await you. All rooms have the full mountain view.
Entrance area. Bench to change into slippers
Master Bedroom with a king bed
View from the Master Bedroom
Nicho in Master Bedroom
Slippers for you comfort
Washing Machine and Dryer
View of Property after a fresh snowfall
Every morning the Sunrise is different
Sunrise from the dining room window
Sunrise
Sunset Glow
The dOme home
Reflection in window
Summer View
Master Bathroom: two sinks, separate shower, two person tub.
Master Bathtub. Soak together.
Master suite Kitchenette
Original art throughout the home.
Afternoon Light in December. The view from the home.
New Decking and step system to get to the Sunset view spot on the property.
There are three art installations along the path up.
Art installation along the path.
The top deck with 360 degree views. Cocktail time during sunset!
The patio and covered porch outside the bedrooms.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Carolyn P
Lubbock, Texas
“Family Fun”
Reviewed 10 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

I took my family for a weekend escape and loved it all! Lovely kitchen to cook in. Cool nights with plenty of stars. Can’t wait to return during ski season!

16 Jul 2018
So glad you enjoyed your stay at the dOme! Skiing Taos is so much fun. Come in the winter too. Thanks for picking my home !
Voyage243...
“Excellent”
Reviewed 15 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Sunrise at the Dome was magical. We enjoyed a week vacation here. The house is beautifully appointed with excessories and neseccities. We loved the location, an easy drive to Taos Ski Resort. It is also located near many restaurants and local activities. We would definitely stay at the Dome again. Thank you to Ellen for being so helpful with local information about restaurants and surrounding activities.

ldno
McKinney, Texas
“Christmas in Taos”
Reviewed 29 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Our Christmas was special because of sharing times with family and staying at Sunrise at the dome. The amenities at this home were first class. The owner was so helpful and provided information on events and places to visit during our stay. We will definitely stay again at our next stay in Taos.

mckinney1...
McKinney, Texas
“Our family Christmas in Taos”
Reviewed 28 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Our Christmas was made even more special bacause of the Times we shared and for the beautiful Sunrise st The dome. The owner provided information on great events and restaurants. This home has quality amenities, we loved the outdoor hot tub. We are planning to return to Taos in the summer to enjoy outdoor activities and culture.

bradleypd...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Wish I could give 6 stars”
Reviewed 12 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

This place is a remarkable gem and I would highly recommend to anyone visiting northern New Mexico. It is located in a great spot - just outside of the "bustle" of Taos, but convenient to both the town and to the ski resort. We went in September and it was perfectly situated for our itinerary, which included seeing both town and mountains. The House itself is incredibly unique, luxurious and extremely well-maintained. You will be pleasantly surprised at every turn. Plus the views from the deck and patio are jaw-dropping. It has all the conveniences you need for a comfortable vacation..and then a few more: hot tub after a long day - check; a sauna when you want to unwind - check; reliable internet - check; a remarkable deck space to watch the stars or sunset with a glass of wine or hot drink - check. This was so much better than staying at a hotel or condo. Ellen, the owner, was a joy to deal with and gave us great recommendations for things to do in the area and restaurants to check out. Do yourself a favor and book it for your next visit.

26 Sep 2017
I hope you do come back again. It is really different each season. Thanks for trusting me and my listing. Thanks for respecting my home. I have worked hard remodeling over the past ten years and I am still working on it. I do love sharing it with folks that appreciate and respect what I have created. Please Return! -Ellen
Sightseer...
“Sunrise at the dOme”
Reviewed 25 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We had a fabulous stay at Sunrise at the dOme. There was so much attention to detail. Every creature comfort was available. We will certainly be returning the next time we are in New Mexico! Thank you, Ellen.

26 Aug 2017
It means so much to me to host folks that appreciate the dOme property. I thank you for picking my home and for understanding the attention to details. I am glad that you had a great Taos stay. Please stay at one of my two properties in Northern NM, if your future plans return you to the "Land of Enchantment".
Virginia...
“Great deck and sitting areas”
Reviewed 20 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Comfortable, lovely home with great deck views was a perfect setting for the family stay in Taos. I want to come back with my hiking friends. Well supplied kitchen was helpful in preparing a few at home meals.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing