“Great Tacos”
Review of Station 316 Cafe - CLOSED

Station 316 Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 August 2014

My wife and I have eaten here 3 times. While a few of the menu items have just been ok, the Mexican Street Tacos are absolutely great. The steak ( not ground meat ) has always been tender and juicy and the cilantro sauce is fantastic. The service is good and prompt. I would heartily recommend this dish.

1  Thank stphnsmth777

Reviewed 7 August 2014

We liked the Station Cafe so much we ate there twice. Delicious food with local flair, large portions, nice presentation, friendly cheerful wait staff. The locals eat and hang out here. The Sangria was just right.

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Ate lunch with co-workers, and was very impressed with the food choices. The beer choices looked amazing and if I wasn't working I would of sampled them. The chicken sandwich was good, better than most in Taos, a solid 6-8 ounces, it allows for striping the bun off and eating it Paleo style, the cole slaw side was good, not to wet not to dry and not saturated with mayo, keep up the good work and I like forward to coming here again, oh the atmosphere is great and the service is good too, attentive staff, always with a smile and good attitude, well worth the tips left and like I said will be back soon

Reviewed 3 August 2014

The Station was a cool restaurant that was easy to find. We had beef and chicken quesadillas, fish and chips, and the club sandwich. The ladies loved the Sangria and the Beer was good too... but coulda been colder. The outdoor patio was perfect on a Saturday Afternoon. Great Decor and waitstaff too.

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our stop there at the tail end of happy hour...perfect timing. Our waitress was great and the rest of the staff was really supportive and helpful. The food was good and plenty and tasty. Unique atmosphere and apparently a locals favorite.