“Love it all”

Ranked #21 of 131 Restaurants in Taos
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The atmosphere, inside looking out or sitting outside by the grass or pond is amazing. The food is clean, organic, consciously cooked and the owner is always there when we are and working the floor.

1  Thank Pisac Inn H

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Maybe we hit a bad day (given other reviews), but we ordered Huevos Racheros and when the order came out, it was missing several key ingredients -- like beans! It was just an egg and cheese (but not cheddar as advertised) on a tortilla. It was also missing the breakfast potatos as advertised. When we asked about the beans, they said the kitchen had run out (although they did bring out a small plate of potatos). We were shocked they did not let us know before serving the meal -- and then doubly surprised when they charged us full price for what was a dish partially served as advertised.

1  Thank DWontheroad
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I'm a local, not a tourist, so I'm familiar with all the restaurants in our area. And we're fortunate to have a number of very good restaurants and cafes in our little town. Unfortunately, this isn't one of them. They have some very good recipes, if you can manage to hit them on a good day. My wife and I love eating out on Sunday mornings and were hugely disappointed today.

How on earth does a New Mexican restaurant run out of a culinary staple like black beans and pinto beans? Last time they were out of Chai. Today, I ordered huevos rancheros - eggs, tortillas and beans. It came without any beans. Now that's bad enough, but they served it to me anyway! and I'm confident had I not called attention to it, they'd have charged me for the dish at full fare! When I asked the waitress if this wasn't supposed to include beans, she didn't know. She came back eventually and said they were out. I sent the plate back and declined to order something else. it took over a half hour to get served and there weren't that many customers. So I watched my wife finish her meal, went home and cooked my own breakfast.

We've been here three times and something was always missing. Oh, and did I say the service is, in general, bad? We've only had good service on one occasion and that's because we knew the waitress.

The management does not supervise the kitchen or the staff and obviously they don't order materials and supplies. Save yourself the frustration and go elsewhere.

Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

The food was ok but the time it took was a long time. I got a burger and it took almost an hour to receive. It was not even busy. The prices were also high, I thought...

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

A place where you feel good & eat a large variety if organic farm fresh foods.. I was in Taos for a week & ate at least one meal a day there. The atmosphere is so warm & the taste & quality of food is above average. You will be a very happy satisfied person