This was my second trip to the casitas and was as impressed this trip as before. The owners go out of their way to assist in any manner and the location is great for wals to the Plaza and local restaurants. Casitas are immaculate and furnishings are excellent. short 20 minutes to Taos ski valley. Heated floor tiles are very comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Burch Street Casitas is a beautiful five star destination. You will find authentic Southwestern style with the modern conveniences that you have come to expect, in all of our casitas. Centrally located in the heart of Taos, we are barely a mile away from Carson Nation Forest, close to downtown if you are looking for art classes and a short walk away from the Historic Plaza. Taos is also a hot spot of art, museums and southwestern cuisine, which are just a short distance away. We are also happy to help you plan outdoor adventures like rock climbing, skiing, rafting, and hot air ballooning or relax with a trip to the spa or a round of golf. Many people have not considered a casita when looking for a place to stay or a vacation rental in Taos; however, it is the perfect alternative to any hotel, inn, or bed and breakfast. Our casitas will offer you privacy, in a rejuvenating and mentally stimulating atmosphere. Enjoy the king size bed in every casita along with a wood burning fireplace and beautiful southwestern art, which are the makings of the perfect romantic get a way. You will not be disappointed when you choose Burch Street Casitas for your vacation destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Burch Street Casitas Hotel Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Burch Street Casitas Hotel Taos
- Burch Street Casitas Hotel Downtown Taos, New Mexico