Our group of 21 stayed for two nights at this great B&B. The rooms were great, (all different configurations), the art work and decor was outstanding, and the food (breakfast) was to die for!! The location of the inn was convenient to the Plaza, and art galleries. I would highly recommend this B&B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within a leisurely stroll of Taos Plaza, Casa Benavides is situated in the heart of Taos. Experience all the enchanted beauty, energy, shopping, Southwest cuisine, and Native culture Taos has to offer. The Casa Benavides Inn has 38 unique rooms, featuring Southwestern furnishings and artwork. A delectable selection of homemade cookies and cakes are included with the complimentary afternoon tea. The scrumptious breakfast has been a favorite of Inn guests for nearly 30 years. Located 2 blocks from Taos Plaza, 3 miles from historic Taos Pueblo, and 20 miles from Taos Ski Valley. Complimentary WI-FI internet access is available in every guest room and throughout the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Casa Benavides Historic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Benavides Historic Hotel Taos
- Casa Benavides Historic Inn Taos, New Mexico