Casa Benavides has amazing communal spaces - the outdoor patios, the breakfast area, the lounge and the kitchen are just beautiful spaces and really tastefully decorated. The rooms themselves are great - comfortable beds and spacious bathrooms. I also can't say enough about the breakfast - super filling and delicious. They have a cold breakfast and a hot breakfast that come out in succession. The hot breakfast is made to order. The only criticism I have is that they should have told me that in addition to the granola, fruit, and muffins - they also had a hot breakfast so I could pace my food intake!! Lovely stay and I would recommend it to anyone staying in Taos!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within a leisurely stroll of Taos Plaza, Casa Benavides is situated in the heart of Taos. Experience all the enchanted beauty, energy, shopping, Southwest cuisine, and Native culture Taos has to offer. The Casa Benavides Inn has 38 unique rooms, featuring Southwestern furnishings and artwork. A delectable selection of homemade cookies and cakes are included with the complimentary afternoon tea. The scrumptious breakfast has been a favorite of Inn guests for nearly 30 years. Located 2 blocks from Taos Plaza, 3 miles from historic Taos Pueblo, and 20 miles from Taos Ski Valley. Complimentary WI-FI internet access is available in every guest room and throughout the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Casa Benavides Historic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Benavides Historic Hotel Taos
- Casa Benavides Historic Inn Taos, New Mexico