Recently went to Taos for a mini vacation. I had not been there in over 40 years it was nice to get back and to see how much it had changed. As for my stay, it was my first time ever in a B&B what an awesome experience. I would have to say, I would do it again in a heart beat. The only hickup wasthat the power was out when my friends and I arrived, this was due to the high winds in the area; other than that it was wonderful, every one of the staff were very attentive. The breakfast was very tasty and of course every afternoon the had tea and baked goods for those travelers who have a insatiable sweet tooth. If and when I'm in Taos again I will definately stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within a leisurely stroll of Taos Plaza, Casa Benavides is situated in the heart of Taos. Experience all the enchanted beauty, energy, shopping, Southwest cuisine, and Native culture Taos has to offer. The Casa Benavides Inn has 38 unique rooms, featuring Southwestern furnishings and artwork. A delectable selection of homemade cookies and cakes are included with the complimentary afternoon tea. The scrumptious breakfast has been a favorite of Inn guests for nearly 30 years. Located 2 blocks from Taos Plaza, 3 miles from historic Taos Pueblo, and 20 miles from Taos Ski Valley. Complimentary WI-FI internet access is available in every guest room and throughout the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Casa Benavides Historic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Benavides Historic Hotel Taos
- Casa Benavides Historic Inn Taos, New Mexico