I stayed here Memorial Day weekend. I loved that all the rooms have their own entrance and are well-sized/appointed, the property is nestled among large trees in a residential neighborhood in walking distance to all the activities in the plaza, the orange French toast for the breakfast included with my stay was awesome, the staff were friendly and made you feel like part of a family, and the property is pet friendly. I look forward to my next visit to see the planned room improvements the new owner will be doing later this year to an already beautiful property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palacio de Marquesa is 2 1/2 blocks from the historic center of town, Taos Plaza. Built on 7/10 of an acre with a high wall and seventeen large trees around the perimeter, it seems secluded and apart from the bustle of town, yet is close to all the historic sites, shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Palacio de Marquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Las Chimeneas Hotel Taos
- Palacio De Marquesa Taos, New Mexico