Palacio de Marquesa was recently acquired by new owners and they intend to improve it even more - it is already beautiful! Nicely decorated southwestern-style rooms surrounded by a walled garden area, it is very peaceful. The best thing is Chad, the manager, who did all he could to make my short stay memorable. He even arranged for me to get an earlier-than-usual full breakfast which was delicious, especially the organic coffee. Since I had to leave early for a day's work in Taos, I really appreciated that! It is obvious that both Chad and the nice lady making the breakfasts are people-oriented and committed to providing a great customer experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palacio de Marquesa is 2 1/2 blocks from the historic center of town, Taos Plaza. Built on 7/10 of an acre with a high wall and seventeen large trees around the perimeter, it seems secluded and apart from the bustle of town, yet is close to all the historic sites, shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palacio de Marquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Las Chimeneas Hotel Taos
- Palacio De Marquesa Taos, New Mexico