Off the main road but very walkable to Plaza, this small 8 room quasi B&B is perfect for a romantic stay in Taos. Rooms are large, clean, quiet. Breakfasts are plentiful and made fresh daily, no dry cereal or pastries from a factory here. Beautiful attention to New Mexican and Taos heritage in room decor. You almost hate to leave the room, just sit by your fireplace with a glass of wine and let Taos work its magic.
Skylights,kiva fireplaces, heated tile floors, fantastic staff make this a must do.
Be aware if walking to the Plaza, there are no sidewalks between hotel and main road but few cars and slow speeds make this almost a non issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palacio de Marquesa is 2 1/2 blocks from the historic center of town, Taos Plaza. Built on 7/10 of an acre with a high wall and seventeen large trees around the perimeter, it seems secluded and apart from the bustle of town, yet is close to all the historic sites, shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Palacio de Marquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Las Chimeneas Hotel Taos
- Palacio De Marquesa Taos, New Mexico