We purchased 2 nights through Living Social offer. We stayed in early December on Saturday and Sunday nights. The setting is lovely. The room was so welcoming and cozy, and had a casual elegance. We loved the kiva fireplace! It is quiet and very New Mexican. The manager Chad was wonderful! He makes you feel like you walked into his living room. He was knowledgable about Taos and the surrounding area, and made great recommendations for restaurants and attractions. As if this isn't enough, then there are the delicious breakfasts' made by the highly skilled Rose. The B & B is very close to everything, but off of the beaten path. I think this is a rave review. We will definitely go back as much to stay at the Palacio as to see Taos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palacio de Marquesa is 2 1/2 blocks from the historic center of town, Taos Plaza. Built on 7/10 of an acre with a high wall and seventeen large trees around the perimeter, it seems secluded and apart from the bustle of town, yet is close to all the historic sites, shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Palacio de Marquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Las Chimeneas Hotel Taos
- Palacio De Marquesa Taos, New Mexico