At first glance the property is inviting. After being greeted by staff the feeling is enhanced. The room that my girlfriend and I stayed in was clean and in keeping with the theme of the South-West. It is however, noticeable that this property was once a bit grander than it is now, but it is still very much a warm and charming place. I was told that it is in the process of being "rejuvenated". If so...wow. If not, I'd still return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palacio de Marquesa is 2 1/2 blocks from the historic center of town, Taos Plaza. Built on 7/10 of an acre with a high wall and seventeen large trees around the perimeter, it seems secluded and apart from the bustle of town, yet is close to all the historic sites, shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Palacio de Marquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Las Chimeneas Hotel Taos
- Palacio De Marquesa Taos, New Mexico