El Palacio de Marquesa was an excellent foundation to a wonderful trip in Taos. The recently remodeled inn situated off the main road in Taos is nestled within a small wooded area, an instantly distinctive with a rich adobe architecture. There is plenty of open parking. Chad, the general manager, is incredibly inviting, and always has a helpful suggestion on what to see, taste, hear, and try. The food is excellent, and can be taken in the room or in the lovely dining room adjacent to the rooms. The aura is airy, and well situated to Taos's mild climate. The rooms are arranged by artistry, ranging from 'The Illuminator' to the largest room 'The Matriarch'. Each contains all the amenities of a luxury hotel, and larger rooms, such as 'The Matriarch' contain a bath and a separate vertical shower. The rooms are kept very clean, and room service is prompt and helpful. The reservations can be made online very easily, and Chad is more than happy to accommodate your requests in any fashion needed. I hope to visit the Palacio de Marquesa again, and highly recommend the pleasure of the stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palacio de Marquesa is 2 1/2 blocks from the historic center of town, Taos Plaza. Built on 7/10 of an acre with a high wall and seventeen large trees around the perimeter, it seems secluded and apart from the bustle of town, yet is close to all the historic sites, shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palacio de Marquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Las Chimeneas Hotel Taos
- Palacio De Marquesa Taos, New Mexico