Venturing into Taos we had no idea where we going to stay. My in-laws recommended the Fechin Inn, but we wanted something more quaint. Upon striking up a conversation at a local winery, we were referred to Casa de las Chimeneas for their beautiful property, in-room fireplaces, and great food. Upon entering the front door, we were treated like royalty. Every single staff member went out of their way to be sure all of our needs were not only tended to, but anticipated. We are in awe of this inn, and cannot wait to return. Oh, and the food was amazing! Between the kiva fireplace and the massages, there was no need to venture far from the inn at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palacio de Marquesa is 2 1/2 blocks from the historic center of town, Taos Plaza. Built on 7/10 of an acre with a high wall and seventeen large trees around the perimeter, it seems secluded and apart from the bustle of town, yet is close to all the historic sites, shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palacio de Marquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Las Chimeneas Hotel Taos
- Palacio De Marquesa Taos, New Mexico