Dreamcatcher is just a short walk away from the square in Taos. It is comfortable and lovely. John and Prudy are warm and accommodating, Jake, the Inn dog is delightful, and the breakfast was perfect. I look forward to coming back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come to escape the fast-tempo and hectic life. Relax, become invigorated with the natural surroundings of our garden and Taos. Our 1940's adobe home sits nestled in a quiet, wooded area just a ten-minute walk from Historic Taos Plaza. You want to come to Taos to get away from the craziness of a job and the hectic life in a city and enter a town that has a vibration that is soothing and relaxing. First thing in the morning is our delicious breakfast that is the perfect start for your Taos adventures. We feature cooked-to-order hot entrees and selections of fruit, cereals and fresh baked breads or muffins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Dreamcatcher Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreamcatcher Bed And Breakfast
- Dreamcatcher Hotel Taos
- Dreamcatcher Bed & Breakfast Taos, New Mexico