A friend and I spent 6 nights in the dreamcatcher suite. The Rooms are comfortable and warm. John and Prudy are very accommodating and friendly and nothing is too much trouble. John provides a wonderful breakfast. thanks so much for making our stay in Taos memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come to escape the fast-tempo and hectic life. Relax, become invigorated with the natural surroundings of our garden and Taos. Our 1940's adobe home sits nestled in a quiet, wooded area just a ten-minute walk from Historic Taos Plaza. You want to come to Taos to get away from the craziness of a job and the hectic life in a city and enter a town that has a vibration that is soothing and relaxing. First thing in the morning is our delicious breakfast that is the perfect start for your Taos adventures. We feature cooked-to-order hot entrees and selections of fruit, cereals and fresh baked breads or muffins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Dreamcatcher Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreamcatcher Hotel Taos
- Dreamcatcher Bed And Breakfast
- Dreamcatcher Bed & Breakfast Taos, New Mexico