Hacienda del Sol could also be called Hacienda del Soul, it was that refreshing to the spirit. Although we only spent one night there, it was delightful. The room was lovely and very comfortable. We opted for one of the rooms with a steam shower and it was great. There is also a hot tub outdoors with a wonderful view of the mountains; the property backs up to Pueblo land, so there is a sense of being out in the wide-open spaces. The management provides a sign-up sheet so you can have the tub all to yourselves at that time, if you wish.
The breakfast was excellent and the grounds and common spaces were well tended. I hope we can return; one day in Taos is not enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Hacienda del Sol in the artist community of Taos, New Mexico is a special retreat, close to all of the natural and cultural wonders of the area. With 12 unique guest rooms, all with en suite bathrooms, the Inn offers the best view of Taos Mountain from the lovely grounds. Rooms are decorated with luxury Southwest bedspreads, Comphy sheets, and local art. Hacienda del Sol offers a full, hot, made to order breakfast each morning, an outdoor hot tub, and evening entertainment on summer weekends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hacienda del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Del Sol Hotel Taos
- Hacienda Del Sol Taos, New Mexico