We returned to Hacienda del Sol for our 39th anniversary after staying there a number of years ago. It was as beautiful and peaceful as we remembered and a perfect place to stay in Taos.
The gardens and view of the mountains from our room provided a lovely setting for a special weekend. We enjoyed meeting and visiting with other guests at breakfast who suggested that we try a restaurant called Aceq in Arroyo Seco for dinner. Mark and Erica made reservations for us and it was a dining experience that ranked among the "best ever". Everything about this B & B will make your stay in Taos enjoyable and you will look forward to returning each evening or may just spend a great part of your days relaxing in one of the garden areas. Mark and Erica are warm and friendly and eager to make you feel welcome and comfortable by providing you with whatever you need. We will definitely return and recommend Hacienda del Sol.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Hacienda del Sol in the artist community of Taos, New Mexico is a special retreat, close to all of the natural and cultural wonders of the area. With 12 unique guest rooms, all with en suite bathrooms, the Inn offers the best view of Taos Mountain from the lovely grounds. Rooms are decorated with luxury Southwest bedspreads, Comphy sheets, and local art. Hacienda del Sol offers a full, hot, made to order breakfast each morning, an outdoor hot tub, and evening entertainment on summer weekends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Hacienda del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Del Sol Hotel Taos
- Hacienda Del Sol Taos, New Mexico