The Cowgirl Suite was the perfect set-up for a family of four. Parents in master bedroom, with beautiful views of the mountains and a sunrise that lit up the sky. Kids in adjoining room with two twin beds. All very comfortable. Quiet and peaceful. Great respite after day of hiking.
Breakfasts were delicious, home-cooked and fresh yet also elegant. Hosts were friendly and full of suggestions for how to make the most of time in Taos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Hacienda del Sol in the artist community of Taos, New Mexico is a special retreat, close to all of the natural and cultural wonders of the area. With 12 unique guest rooms, all with en suite bathrooms, the Inn offers the best view of Taos Mountain from the lovely grounds. Rooms are decorated with luxury Southwest bedspreads, Comphy sheets, and local art. Hacienda del Sol offers a full, hot, made to order breakfast each morning, an outdoor hot tub, and evening entertainment on summer weekends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hacienda del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Del Sol Hotel Taos
- Hacienda Del Sol Taos, New Mexico