My wife and I stayed 5 days for our anniversary and birthday celebration, our first afternoon we were greeted by Reg and Dale with chocolate covered strawberries, and a wonderful bottle of champagne. Our room was exactly what the photo's described, beautiful and the hot tub was really a nice addition to the room too. The area is away from the street traffic, and the grounds are kept very neat and clean. Reg and Dale were very helpful when it came to knowing the area for food and adventure. Their breakfasts and coffee were fantastic, they made everyone feel as if they were at home. The scenery from our window or grounds was just beautiful. We hated to leave for home after 5 wonderful days in Taos and the Hacienda, however, we made a promise we will be back soon, there isn't another place we would rather stay than the Hacienda del Sol!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Hacienda del Sol in the artist community of Taos, New Mexico is a special retreat, close to all of the natural and cultural wonders of the area. With 12 unique guest rooms, all with en suite bathrooms, the Inn offers the best view of Taos Mountain from the lovely grounds. Rooms are decorated with luxury Southwest bedspreads, Comphy sheets, and local art. Hacienda del Sol offers a full, hot, made to order breakfast each morning, an outdoor hot tub, and evening entertainment on summer weekends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Hacienda del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Del Sol Hotel Taos
- Hacienda Del Sol Taos, New Mexico