I stayed in Hacienda del Sol in Taos for a few days while on a skiing trip. Gerd and Luellen (the owners) are wonderful hosts, very helpful. Gert was trained a a chef so the breakfasts are fantastic. I joined him for a cooking class one night (he runs them about once a month or so) which was lots of fun and I learned a few cooking tricks that I am excited to try! My room was beautiful, a real gem. It had a fireplace, and a steam shower - a great feature for after skiing. It was decorated in a traditional western hacienda style very warm and inviting. Highly highly recommended!!! Would jump to go there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Hacienda del Sol in the artist community of Taos, New Mexico is a special retreat, close to all of the natural and cultural wonders of the area. With 12 unique guest rooms, all with en suite bathrooms, the Inn offers the best view of Taos Mountain from the lovely grounds. Rooms are decorated with luxury Southwest bedspreads, Comphy sheets, and local art. Hacienda del Sol offers a full, hot, made to order breakfast each morning, an outdoor hot tub, and evening entertainment on summer weekends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Hacienda del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Del Sol Hotel Taos
- Hacienda Del Sol Taos, New Mexico