My sister and I were looking for a relaxing, quiete home while crossing America. Being thanksgiving we thought that our chances would be limited, but we were delighted when Tim (the host) answered our e mail and our phone call. An old home totally renovated with great respect to the Taos style was awaiting for us. Our room Queen, was beautifully decorated and furnished. We had a fire place, desk, coach with a large bathroom, Mexican style.
Breakfast was all natural with home made cereals, muffins, yogurt (and more) served in a charming and cozy dining room.
Our hosts were attentive to our needs, kind, warm and definitively have a very interesting historic background running Old Taos.
We definitively recommend this wonderful historical B&B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic 180 year old hacienda lovingly restored an a rise overlooking Taos. Only a 5 minute drive from the Taos Plaza. We are laid back, friendly & outdoor enthusiasts with extensive knowledge of the area. Situated on 7.5 acres with great sunset views & starlit hot tub. Beautiful suites & cozy rooms with hand carved doors, Mexican tile, fireplaces, skylights & homemade breakfasts. Families welcome &a pets allowed in certain rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Old Taos Guesthouse B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Taos Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast
- Old Taos Guesthouse Hotel Taos
- Old Taos Guesthouse B&B New Mexico