Very comfortable rooms, friendly and helpful owners and a good breakfast made memorable because the owners invite local musicians to eat and play. Our room had a very comfortable king bed and a gas fireplace - very cozy.
We would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic 180 year old hacienda lovingly restored an a rise overlooking Taos. Only a 5 minute drive from the Taos Plaza. We are laid back, friendly & outdoor enthusiasts with extensive knowledge of the area. Situated on 7.5 acres with great sunset views & starlit hot tub. Beautiful suites & cozy rooms with hand carved doors, Mexican tile, fireplaces, skylights & homemade breakfasts. Families welcome &a pets allowed in certain rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Old Taos Guesthouse B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Taos Guesthouse Hotel Taos
- Old Taos Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast
- Old Taos Guesthouse B&B New Mexico