We stayed at three B and Bs during our recent trip to NM and concluded that this was our favorite. The inn is about 5 minutes from the plaza in Taos, making it both quiet and convenient. Cady and Bob are great inn keepers! They seem to be everywhere, taking care of guests' questions and going out of their way to make it a pleasant experience. The inn is immaculate, with new linens and fresh paint, and lovely SW decor. On our last night, we decided to forgo one more night of restaurants and got take-out from Guadalajara Grill, a bottle of wine from the local winery, and opted to sit on the back patio of the inn and watch the sunset. If you go to Taos, this is the place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic 180 year old hacienda lovingly restored an a rise overlooking Taos. Only a 5 minute drive from the Taos Plaza. We are laid back, friendly & outdoor enthusiasts with extensive knowledge of the area. Situated on 7.5 acres with great sunset views & starlit hot tub. Beautiful suites & cozy rooms with hand carved doors, Mexican tile, fireplaces, skylights & homemade breakfasts. Families welcome &a pets allowed in certain rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Old Taos Guesthouse B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Taos Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast
- Old Taos Guesthouse Hotel Taos
- Old Taos Guesthouse B&B New Mexico